The firm’s origins and expertise lie deep within the volumes of ever changing company law. Whatever the deal on the table, whatever your instructions, Altmore company solicitors will work closely with you and your accountants/ other professional advisers to achieve the outcome you want.
When it comes to commercial transactions, it is vital that any agreements are set out in robust and effective legal terms. Unwritten or informally written documents can lead to catastrophe - considerable cost and asset loss. Failing to get excellent business law advice is not worth the risk.
Bank Finance Law
Our task is to negotiate and document the contractual relationship between lenders and borrowers, and to ensure that our clients' best interests are reflected in the detail. It is a hugely technical, ever-evolving and jargon-heavy area of law.
Corby Company Solicitors
Welcome to Altmore Business Law, solicitors, formed in 2007. Our highly experienced business solicitors act for clients in Corby and throughout the East Midlands. We are a small, well-respected, highly experienced transaction law firm, dedicated to providing a cost effective, responsive and quality-driven legal service.
Altmore Business Law is a firm near Corby which deploys several expert business solicitors. We provide highly specialised legal services in Company Law, commercial law and bank finance law. We work exclusively in these fields, with a wide range of businesses in Corby and beyond. Our small team comes from a City of London background and has many years' experience in these specialist areas.
Corby Company Lawyers
Corporations and companies looking for creative corporate solicitors in Corby should contact us. We have an excellent reputation as our testimonials affirm in the fields of company and commercial law, and we lead transactions and offer expert advice and guidance on the following matters:
- Shares, companies, groups, businesses and assets
- Equity investments and exits for business angels and other investors
- Complex articles of association
- Transaction tax and corporate tax
- Agency, distributor, franchise, manufacturing and licensing contracts
- Refinancing, security, priority and subordination arrangements
- Mergers, acquisitions, sales, disposals and reorganisations
- Capital raising and corporate finance
- Investment and shareholders agreements and options
- Joint ventures, partnerships, LLPs and strategic alliances
- Exclusivity, confidentiality and break fee arrangements
- Terms and conditions for purchase, sale or supply of goods and services
Altmore Business Law provides corporate lawyers for businesses in Corby and throughout the East Midlands. We advise on English law and are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with number 634254.
Company Law solicitors in Corby - quality service, competitive rates
With Altmore, Corby businesses get the background knowledge and experience of the largest law firms, but without the year-round overheads of a large law firm. Whether you choose an hourly rate fee, a fixed price, or some other charging basis, we can pass these savings on to you, meaning we can provide our high quality work at highly competitive prices.
Looking for solicitors in Corby? Please do get in touch to discuss your requirements.