Company Law Solicitors
Here at Altmore Business Law, we pride ourselves on providing specialist corporate law advice, and bespoke services in a cost-effective way for our clients. We can provide you with clear, practical advice that is uniquely tailored to your business needs.
Our lawyers and associated non-lawyer specialists have worked in some of the most prestigious international law and accountancy firms and top FTSE corporations, nationally and on a cross-border basis, meaning our clients – large or small – get world-class legal advice through Altmore at a fraction of the cost. The combined experience and knowledge of the Altmore Business Law hybrid team means that we can take a proactive approach. Transaction values range between a few hundred thousand pounds up to our highest to date of £50+m.
To discuss how our focused team can help you, contact us today by calling 0845 094 9000. We look forward to helping you do business.
Specialist Company Lawyers Birmingham, London, Cambridge, Oakham, Nottingham & Leicester
We can advise on a wide range of company law matters involving unlisted securities, and our vast experience renders us familiar or quick on the uptake with almost every sector, and the distinct challenges that accompany working in that sector.
Listed below are our key services, however if you need to speak to an expert about something that is not listed, or to discuss how we might help you with a specific situation, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by calling 0845 094 9000.
- Acquisitions and mergers, M&A
- Bespoke company and corporate documents as required
- Business angel, high net worth individual and private equity investments
- Business sales and purchase
- Business Law Advice for Finance Directors
- Choice of business vehicle or entity
- Classes of share and class rights
- Corporate finance, capital raising and crowd funding
- Companies Act 2006 and other statutory and regulatory advice
- Company and group sales
- Corporate governance
- Directors meetings and procedures
- Duties of executive directors, non-executive directors and shadow directors
- EMI share options and other share options and share schemes
- Family owned business charters, family constitutions
- Hive downs, partitions and presale packaging
- Insolvency and insolvent trading
- Investor articles of association
- Joint ventures, strategic alliances
- Limited liability partnerships, LLPs - 1907 and 2000
- Management buyouts, buy ins and independent directors
- Purchases from receivers and liquidators
- Raising capital, FSMA financial promotions
- Reorganisations, restructurings and re financings (equity and debt); reductions of capital
- Shareholder agreements, bespoke articles of association
- Shareholder meetings and procedures
- Shadow share schemes, incentive schemes
- Transaction/ investment tax, efficiencies and reliefs when expressly instructed
Contact our Company Lawyers Today
Not only do we offer exceptional service, but also highly competitive fees for our services. Our specialist team members understand and appreciate your concerns, which is why our complementary services are designed to cover every aspect of your business sale. We pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive service of the highest quality, without the price tag of City firms.