Our commercial solicitors advise and represent a wide range of UK companies and business owners, from start-ups to medium-sized ventures to large, high growth businesses. As we work exclusively in the field of business law, we have an in-depth understanding of multiple sectors, including science and technology, manufacturing, engineering and education, and we are committed to remaining abreast of all important developments within these industries.
We have earned a reputation among our clients for our:
- High quality advice
- Efficiency and speed
- Personal, hands-on approach
- Highly flexible service
Our reputation is important to us; we are committed to fully understanding your business and your commercial goals, and achieving the result you need – swiftly and with minimal disruption.
To discuss how our niche team of industry leading commercial lawyers can help you, contact us today by calling 0845 094 9000.
Commercial Law Solicitors Birmingham, London, Cambridge, Oakham, Nottingham & Leicester
We work closely with you and your other advisers involved with the instructions to ensure that your business contract position is fully protected by:
- Imposing clarity (unless ambiguity is required for a political, tactical or strategic reason)
- Working hard on price, commission and other appropriate business critical provisions such as exclusion and liability limitation clauses
- Applying suitable jurisdiction and dispute resolution provisions
We will work at the speed you require and negotiate when required, but always in a constructive way to achieve your objectives and to secure continued good relations.
Complexity is never a problem, rather it is often at the heart of the matter and requires confronting to achieve a coherent outcome.
We work with both small businesses and corporate clients. Altmore are able to provide advice tailored to you and your business on the following matters:
- Agency, distributorships, licensing, franchising and manufacturing
- B2B commercial contracts and deeds of all kinds as required
- Business Law Advice for Finance Directors
- Commission, royalty and revenue agreements
- Computer contracts, cloud contracts, IT
- Competition and restrictions
- Contract law and contract remedies
- Copyright, trade marks, patents and other IP
- Data protection, data licensing, GDPR 2018
- Exclusivity, confidentiality and break fee arrangements
- Financial services
- Heads of agreement, HOAs
- Internet, websites, e-commerce
- Marketing and social media
- Memorandums of understanding, MOUs
- Options and cross options
- Partnerships and partnership agreements
- Sale or supply of goods and services
- Technology agreements
- Terms and conditions of trade
Contact our Commercial Law Solicitors Today
Not only do we offer exceptional service, but also highly competitive fees for our services. Our specialist team members understand and appreciate your concerns, which is why our complementary services are designed to cover every aspect of commercial law you might need assistance with. We pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive service of the highest quality, without the price tag of City firms.
For an assessment of how our focused team can help you with your commercial law needs, contact us today by calling 0845 094 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you right away.