The firm’s origins and expertise lie deep within the volumes of ever changing company law. Whatever the deal on the table, whatever your instructions, Altmore Business and Company Law will work closely with you and your accountants/ other professional advisers to achieve the outcome you want.
When it comes to commercial transactions, it is vital that any agreements are set out in robust and effective legal terms. Unwritten or informally written documents can lead to catastrophe - considerable cost and asset loss. Failing to get excellent business law advice is not worth the risk.
Bank Finance Law
Our task is to negotiate and document the contractual relationship between lenders and borrowers, and to ensure that our clients' best interests are reflected in the detail. It is a hugely technical, ever-evolving and jargon-heavy area of law.
Cambridge Corporate Solicitors
Looking for specialist business solicitors in Cambridge? Then welcome to Altmore Business Law.
Our small firm, which was set up in 2007, works exclusively in business law and company or corporate law, delivering high quality, expertise-driven, responsive legal services to companies in Cambridge, Peterborough and much of East Anglia and the East Midlands. Clients come from a diverse range of sectors including science and technology, IT, R&D, retail, agriculture, food, music, service/ hospitality and business brokerage and transfer, to name but a few.
At Altmore’s heart is a small 2-3 group of career specialist company solicitors that lead transactions and provide holistic expert advice in many areas of company law, transaction tax, commercial law and bank finance law. We provide considerable know-how and experience acquired over many years, often from significant working in the City of London.
Please do consult us if you require high calibre corporate commercial legal input and a personal service for any aspect of your business including:
- Shares, companies, groups, businesses and assets
- Contracts - review, draft and negotiate
- Mergers, acquisitions, sales, disposals and reorganisations
- Capital raising and corporate finance
- Equity investments and exits for business angels and other investors
- Investment agreements and shareholders agreements and options
- Complex articles of association
- Joint ventures, partnerships, LLPs and strategic alliances
- Transaction tax and corporate tax
- Exclusivity, confidentiality and break fee arrangements
- Agency, distributor, franchise, manufacturing and licensing contracts
- Terms and conditions for purchase, sale or supply of goods and services
- Refinancing, security, priority and subordination arrangements
Altmore Business Law provides corporate lawyers in Cambridge and advises on English company and commercial law. We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with number 634254.
With Altmore, Cambridge businesses get the background City experience of the largest law firms for commercial transactions, but without paying the year-round overheads of staffing a large law firm or network. Whether you choose an hourly rate fee, a fixed price, or some other charging basis, our corporate solicitors will pass these savings to you. This is not a volume business law firm so if we can't treat your work as high priority we will not take it on.
If you're in need of a company law or corporate solicitor in Cambridge, please do get in touch to discuss your requirements.