Bank finance law
For the benefit of both lender and borrower clients we know what is or may be reasonable or negotiable and what is not. Where there are several competing lenders we provide clarity help find acceptable balances.
- Bank documents of all kinds
- Charges and debentures
- Finance and security structures
- Financings - asset, acquisition and project
- Guarantees and indemnities
- Loan agreements, inter creditor agreements
- Loan notes
- Pledges and other possessory rights
- Priority, ranking and subordination agreements
- Receivables financing
- Registration of security interests and instruments
- Reorganisations, debt rescheduling, exits
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.