Bank Finance Lawyers
For the benefit of both lender and borrower clients we know what is or may be reasonable or negotiable and what is not. Where there are several competing lenders we provide clarity help find acceptable balances.
- Bank documents of all kinds
- Business law advice for finance directors
- Charges and debentures
- Finance and security structures
- Financings - asset, acquisition and project
- Guarantees and indemnities
- Loan agreements, inter creditor agreements
- Loan notes
- Pledges and other possessory rights
- Priority, ranking and subordination agreements
- Receivables financing
- Registration of security interests and instruments
- Reorganisations, debt rescheduling, exits
Contact our Financial Transaction Lawyers in Birmingham, London, Cambridge, Oakham, Nottingham & Leicester Today
Not only do we offer exceptional service, but also highly competitive fees for our services. Our discreet team members understand and appreciate your concerns, which is why our complementary services are designed to cover every aspect of complex financial transactions you might need assistance with. We pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive service of the highest quality, without the price tag of City firms.
For an assessment of how our focused team can help you with your bank finance law law needs, contact us today by calling 0845 094 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you right away.