Our website has been built with the intention of making the content accessible to the widest range of visitors, regardless of disability or impairment. This has been achieved by working towards best practices such as AA compliance with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
We are committed to ongoing accessibility improvements, so if you are having difficulty accessing this web site for any reason or would like to give us some feedback, please contact or in any other way that is convenient to you using the word “accessibility”.
This site contains the following to help visitors with finding content:
- We have provided a sitemap for visitors
- Links to our policies, including our privacy statement, accessibility statement
- You may enlarge the font size of this website using your browsers zoom settings
- All pages have home links to aid navigation in text-only browsers
- This site uses cascading style sheets for styling
- Access keys
Our site uses access keys to help assist in navigation:
- Home (Alt + 1)
- Legal services (Alt + 2)
- The firm (Alt + 3)
- Updates (Alt + 4)
- Testimonials (Alt + 5)
- Contact (Alt + 6)